COMPUTER FORENSIC TRAINING
Who should attend?
Staff to be assigned with evidence of forensic science.
Benefit to your business:
It ensures that the validity of the evidence obtained in the event of any violation is reported unchanged and presented to judicial authorities.
- Tools used in forensic science examinations;
- Data recovery;
- How to recover deleted information,
- Recover data from deleted partition,
- After format recovery,,
- Recovering deleted data after deletion command,
- Mobile phones and forensic analysis;
- Call records,
- Images taken with a mobile phone,
- Determining which phone the picture was taken with,
- Recovering deleted sound recordings,
- Detection of SIM cards inserted in the past for a mobile phone,
- Optical media (CD-DVD) and forensic examinations;
- The date of creation of the CD,
- Recovering deleted records from CD,
- Data recovery from CDs,
- Time-Date inspection in digital records;
- What does the files' date-time information mean?
- Is it possible to change/to be changed file date/time?
- How reliable is the file date-time?
- What is the proof power of date-time information in computer environment?
- Metadata review;
- Inspection of a document from the printer, examination of the time of receipt,
- With which brand-model machine a picture is taken, where the information is pulled,
- Detection of the user profile information that originally created a file,
- Windows registry review;
- Detecting USB sticks inserted in the computer,
- The list of recently searched words,
- Computer Forensic with Encase;
- Internet banking fraud,
- Credit fraud,
- Insults, swearing, threats, blackmail through information systems,
- Copy software, breach of intellectual property rights,
- Violation of the privacy of private life,
- Publication of personal data on the Internet,
- Unauthorized access to information systems and disruption of information systems,
- Child pornography on the Internet,
- Seizing of msn, facebook, e-mail accounts belonging to others,
- Falsification through information systems,
- Identification of sites and resources with crime content
- IP detection and reaching the person,